- To create a safe working environment for all our employees, customers and public
- To comply with local regulations
- To empower everyone in the organisation to achieve the highest level of safety performance
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Health and safety of our staff and the public are of paramount importance to us. Managing risk is key, that is why all our staff are trained to industry standard to carry out each project safely and efficiently. We have clear management arrangements in place for implementing our declared health and safety policy. All the company policies and procedures are communicated to the employees regularly.
It is a priority for us to provide and maintain a safe healthy workplace for all our employees and clients, that is why we operate a tight healthy and safety police:
- Site preparation requirements
- Risk assessment
- Monitoring performance
- Weekly scaffold inspections
- All the necessary ties and supports
- British standard equipment
Our team carry out a full survey before planning and erecting to find a solution for any potential problems like overhead power lines, surface levels, and firm foundations. We take into account essential concerns such as ladders, load weights and supports throughout the design and ensure that our erection teams are fully conversant with the latest health and safety legislation.